Research topic coordinator:
Tomáš Kostelecký, PhD.
Study of development of social integration, social and economic contradictions and disparities, internal and transnational mobilities of various groups of populations, social tension and consensus, expert society, connections between global and local economic processes, especially in relations with the Czech Republic.
- Global Challenges and Local Solutions to Environmental Situation
- Security and its Price
- International conference: Democracy in Central Europe and Current Challenges
- The Sources of Conflicts and Transnational Migration
- The Czech Public’s Perception of Major Global Conflicts and Their Impact
- Environmentalism of the Poor