Head of the research theme:
Assoc. Prof. Marek Hrubec, PhD.
Research of global and local conflicts, territorial integration and secessionism, plurality of cultures and societies and cultural and social interactions, from the point of view of various philosophical and other perspectives of the humanities and the social sciences. Analyses of conflicts with respect to universalisms and particularism, and with respect to interactions between global and local orders; analyses of cultural contradictions and intercultural dialogue, including institutional conceptions in relation to overlaps and tensions between national and transnational approaches.
- Moral Responsibility and Human Development
- Global Comparison of Societal Models
- Moral and Political Philosophy in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Contemporary Societal Meritocratic Approaches
- Morality, Market, and Allocation of Resources
- Human Affairs: International Cooperation in the Humanities
- Could the Contradictions Between Russia and Europe Be Overcome?
- “Illegality” and Deportability of Migrants in Central Europe