Research topic coordinator:
Tomáš Kostelecký, PhD.
Study of development of social integration, social and economic contradictions and disparities, internal and transnational mobilities of various groups of populations, social tension and consensus, expert society, connections between global and local economic processes, especially in relations with the Czech Republic.
- Global Challenges and Local Solutions to Environmental Situation
- Varieties of Democracy, Non-Democratic Alternatives and Democratic Innovations
- Transnational Migration: Borders and Global Justice
- The Czech Public’s Perception of Major Global Conflicts and Their Impact
- Environmentalism of the Poor: Response of the Local Social Movements to Global Environmental Problems