Research topic coordinators:
Zdeněk Uherek, PhD., and Petr Agha, PhD., LL.M.
Examining of changes in assertion of justice, legitimacy, participation, democracy, human rights; analysing authoritarianism, government and governance, international law, transnational migration and migration policies, integration and secessionism.
- More than migration: mobility, identity, and affiliation in a changing world
- Adaptation profiles of migrants
- Political excess: populism, economic theology, and alternatives
- Law, epistemology, and role of religion in a legal discourse of global conditions
- Legal congresses as participation on a building of legal policies