Research topic coordinator:
Tomáš Kostelecký, PhD.
Study of development of social integration, social and economic contradictions and disparities, internal and transnational mobilities of various groups of populations, social tension and consensus, expert society, connections between global and local economic processes, especially in relations with the Czech Republic.
- Varieties of democracy, non-democratic alternatives, and democratic innovations
- Reception of important global conflicts and their consequences in the Czech public sphere
- Development of an indicator in the sphere of security – adaptability
- Geopolitics and different perspectives on transnational migration
- Sustainable life style in global and local contexts
- Subaltern and radical political thinking in India