Research topic coordinators:
Ondřej Beránek, PhD., and Kateřina Čapková, PhD.
Examining of development and historical roots of chosen conflicts with emphasis on their impact in the areas of ethnic composition of populations and migration in given regions and macro-regions and changes in relations with European cultural territory.
- Mapping Amdo: dynamic of power
- The Chinese Politics
- State and citizenship in Central Asia
- Study anthologies of Arabic Islamic writings
- Beyond Text: anthropological approaches to literature in Europe and Middle East
- New perspective on a theory of Chinese accent
- Prague Forum for the Roma history
- Czechoslovakia and Jews in international relations
- International context of the Prague Spring 1968