30 May 2018
V Sadech 1, Prague 6
We invite you to the international conference that opens up a space for transdisciplinary discussion of migration, particularly across social anthropology, sociology, political and legal theories and/or philosophy.
The conference is organised by Institute of Sociology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, and Faculty of Humanities, Charles University in Prague, within the Research Programme “Global Conflicts and Local Interactions”, Strategy AV21, The Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Nicholas De Genova
- Ayse Caglar
- Alex Sager
- MariaCaterina La Barbera
Please register to the conference here.
- Nicholas De Genova – presentation
- Nicholas De Genova – discussion
- Ayse Caglar – presentation
- Ayse Caglar – discussion
- Alex Sager – presentation
- Alex Sager – discussion
- MariaCaterina La Barbera – presentation
- Csaba Szaló – presentation + discussion